UP Scholarship Registration 2022-23, छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म यहाँ से भरे @scholarship.up.gov.in
पोस्ट के बारे में जाने
UP Scholarship Registration 2022-23 : Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has recently started filling the online registration form for all the students of class 9th 10th 11th 12th class, students who have appeared for class 9th 10th 11th 12th examination from UP Board this time all the students can submit their UP Scholarship Form 2022 apply online.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh every year receives the UP Scholarship 2022-23 Online Form to all the students of UP. And all the students who appeared for the exam from the UP board apply for the UP scholarship.up.gov.in UP scholarship every year. This year all those students who want to take advantage of the UP Scholarship Scheme 2022 of the government. All those students can apply for UP Scholarship Registration Online Application Form 2022-23 from the official website of UP Social Welfare Department scholarship.up.gov.in. UP Scholarship Registration Form 2022 Can Apply Before Apply Online. Apply for Pre Matric Class 09th to 10th Class Students, Post Matric Class 11th to 12th Class Students.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
All the students who were waiting for UP Scholarship Registration Form 2022-23 for this year. All the candidates of class 9th 10th can apply online from 02 July to 7 October. And all the candidates of class 11th 12th can apply online from 11th July to 22nd August.
|Authority||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scholarship Scheme Name||UP Scholarship 2022-23|
|Eligible Students for UP Scholarship Scheme||Class 9 to 12 Students, Graduation Students, and Post Graduation Students|
|UP Pre-Matric Scholarship Form Date||2th July 2022 to 7th october 2022|
|UP Post-Matric Scholarship Form Date||11th July 2022 to 22th August 2022|
Students who want to fill UP Scholarship Application Form 2022 this year Check Eligibility
Candidates must be residents of Uttar Pradesh State.
▶ Candidate must enroll in School, College, Institute or University.
▶ For Pre Matric 9th Class Scholarship – Passed Class 8th and enrolled in Class 9th.
▶ For Pre Matric 10th Class Scholarship – Passed Class 9th and enrolled in Class 10th.
▶ For Post Matric 11th Class Scholarship – Passed Class 10th and enrolled in Class 11th.
▶ For Post Matric 12th Class Scholarship – Passed Class 11th and enrolled in Class 12th.
▶ Dashmottar Scholarship – Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Documents for UP Scholarship Registration Form 2022
- 10th Marksheet
- 12 Marksheet
- Previous Year Result
- Aadharcard with Mobile Number Linked
- Bank Account with Aadhar Card Link
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Fee Slip
- Take Final Print after form Filling
- General and SC Students- 9621650064
- OBC Students- 0522-2288861
- Minority Students- 0522-2286199
Toll Free Number
- OBC Department Toll-Free No. 18001805131
- Minority Department Toll-Free No. 18001805229
UP Scholarship Online How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in 09, 10th, 11th, 12th (High School / Intermediate) 2021-2022 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online.
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 03 days of the completion of the application.
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2021-22
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction & Notification.
Apply Online (Registration)(All Fresh Candidate)
(Pre Matric) Login to Complete Form
(Intermediate) Login to Complete Form
(Post Matric Other Than Inter) Login to Complete Form
Post Matric Scholarship Notice
Pre Matric Scholarship Notice