UP Super TET Notification 2022: Application Form Online, Eligibility, Exam Date
पोस्ट के बारे में जाने
UP Super TET Notification 2022: The Uttar Pradesh government has announced this year to recruit primary teachers for over 17,000 posts across the state of Uttar Pradesh. And for that, the Uttar Pradesh Government has given the responsibility of conducting the Super Test (TET) 2022 to the Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
Uttar Pradesh Government Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is going to release notification for UP Super TET 2022 Recruitment PDF Sarkari Result UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 for 17000 Posts UP Primary Teacher Vacancy 2022 Uttar Pradesh New Teacher Bharti 2022 Notification for UP Super Check TET Notification Latest News 2022 UP Primary Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2022 Check Uttar Pradesh Super Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested and UP Super TET Before Apply Online at Official Website @ atrexam.upsdc.gov Read TET Notification 2022 Notification PDF.
UP Super TET Exam Date 2022
Uttar Pradesh Super Teacher Eligibility Test for 17000+ Vacancies of Primary Level Teacher is notified by the government and you can also apply online for UP SUPER TET 2022 to appear in the exam. Secondly, all the candidates who have passed Bachelor of Education and other similar courses can appear in the exam to proceed to this post. This exam allows you to join the teacher post and get appointed further. UP Super TET 2022 Exam Date notification is now for your reference which you should read before apply online.
UP Super TET Details
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Status of Application form||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: Rs.700
UP Super TET 2022 Eligibility and Age Limit
- All the Candidates who have passed B.Ed or D.El.Ed or any other similar degree can apply for this recruitment.
- Age Limit of Candidate must be between 18-30 Years of Age.
- For the Principal Post, the age limit is 21-40 years of age.
- You can visit updeled.gov.in to get Super TET 2022 Notification.
- Make sure you have all the documents as per eligibility to appear in the examination.
Documents required for the application form
To complete the UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test application form 2022, an applicant have to upload some documents during the application process. The list of the documents is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class XI, Diploma, Bachelors.
- Government ID.
- Passport size photograph.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Signature photograph.
- Application Begin : Notify Soon
- Last Date For Registration Form : Notify Soon
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee : Notify Soon
- Last Date For Complete Form : Notify Soon
- Admit Card : Notify Soon
UP SUPER TET Application Fee
- General/OBC : Rs.700/-
- SC/ST : Rs.500/-
- VI/HI/OH : Rs.300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Primary Teacher Total 17000 Posts
- General Category : Available Soon
- OBC Category : Available Soon
- EWS Category : Available Soon
- SC Category : Available Soon
- ST Category : Available Soon
Assistant Primary Teacher Salary 2022
- Pay Scale (As per 7th Commission) ₹9300 – ₹35400 + Grade Pay ₹4200 + Dearness Allowance 12% of Basic Pay + House Rent Allowance ₹3540 = Total Gross Salary (Approximate) ₹43000/- Per Month.
Steps to Apply Online UP Super TET 2022
- First of all, candidate need to Visit to the official website of UP Board that is http://updeled.gov.in/.
- After reading the complete details carefully under “Important Instruction and Guidelines” click on “Candidate Registration” if the candidate is eligible for the position.
- Now candidate need to start filling out the registration form carefully.
- After successful submission of the registration form, a registration number gets generated that will be used for future reference of the candidate.
- Now for the login candidate will need the system generated registration no and the date of birth. At the time of login, they need to verify them with one time password (OTP).
- After successful login candidate need to fill out the application form carefully and need to fill the qualification details in that form. The Candidate has to upload scanned Downloaded Undertaking Format with Inked Signed, passport size Photograph and signature.
- Now the candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode and the application will be submitted successfully.
UP Super TET 2022 Notification PDF
Apply Online UP Super TET 2022
SUPER TET 2022 Exam: FAQ
Q. When will the SUPER TET Exam notification 2022 be released?
Ans. The notification will be released soon on the official website.
Q. What is the total number of SUPER TET vacancies released?
Ans. There are a total of 17000 vacancies available for the posts of Assistant Teacher Primary.
Q. Are fresher candidates eligible to apply for the SUPER TET Exam?
Ans. Fresher candidates are eligible to apply for Super TET. However, a UPTET Exam will be qualified in nature.
Q. What is the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. SUPER TET is a state-level teacher eligibility test administered by the UP Basic Education Board to recruit deserving and enthusiastic people for teaching positions.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. The minimum age limit is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years to apply for the SUPER TET exam.
Q. How can I apply for the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. Super TET application form will be available along with the notifications.